17 September 2009

More Art Supplies


I got a nice sized box from Dick Blick on Friday, then went out of town for the week-end! I took my new supplies with me, but didn't use many of them. I worked on bookbinding most of the time.

My new supplies include: Paper from Fabriano, Sharpie poster paint pens in black and white, Copic Markers in Antwerp Blue and Canary Yellow, a nib pen and two nibs, Speedball oil-based block printing ink in White and Black, Higgins Black Magic waterproof ink, Avery Permanent Glue Stick (my very favorite!), Krylon Workable Fixatif, two spools of 2 1/4 inch double faced satin ribbon, Caran d'Ache Neocolor II water-soluble crayons in Black, Bordeaux Red, and Salmon Pink, a Staedtler Hot Foil Pen with foil sheets, Golden Fluid Acrylic in Titan Buff and Colbalt Teal, and a bottle of PVA, Masa paper (the background of the picture), and a sheet of cream colored card stock.

Most -- but not all -- are supplies for the Art Journaling Super Nova Class that I'm taking with Julie Prichard.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I am So Jealous, in a happy-for-you kind of way! :) I love book making but I haven't done art journaling. So I'm eager to witness your experience with all this. Please keep posting along the way.

bright blessings!

Sherry said...

That's what I call "joy in a box"!! Seems were both taking Super Nova II and Spill It!! Can't wait to spend my time getting messy and making great art!