21 February 2008

I Made Someone's Day!



Thanks to Jill, who says I "made her day" and gave me an award to prove it! Jill is a moderator on one of my favorite Yahoo groups and she's a really great friend.

The rules of the "You Make My Day" award say that I get to pass it on to ten people whose blogs bring me happiness, inspiration, and make me happy about blog land. I can let them know by email or through comments on their blogs. If you're lucky, you may get the award more that once -- that just means you're really loved! So, to keep the award going, here my ten picks (It was hard to decide!):

Leah @ Creative Everyday

Francine's Musings

Tyn @ Pookieville

Suzan @ Thrifty Collage Artist

Linda & Karen @ Journal Revolution

Dawn @ My Thoughts on Life, My World And the World at Large

Judy Wise

Marissa @ The Other Side of Me

Hermine's Place

Life is the Art

Stop by and visit my picks. You just might find a new blog to put on your blogroll.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy THANK YOU so much for this award, WOW it really made my day I can tell you!!!
I love your blog too, however, I am going to be passing it on to 10 others so that the joy it brings can be spread around.
Thanks again
big hugs x0x0x0

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I am honoured. This made my day :o)

Leah said...

thanks so much, cindy! what a sweet surprise! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! you just made my day. How sweet!!! I wish you were going to be in class too- but it seems you are well on your way to soldering up a storm! I wanna see pics!

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

Thank you so much! You made my day too!!

Anonymous said...

OMB! What a cool gift! You certainly made our day!! Thank you! Seeing your art and reading your fun and wise words makes many of our days better :-)