07 July 2010

Big News For My Blog!

Just a heads up to let you know that I'm getting a new website! My friend, Candy, is designing a more comprehensive web space for Mixed Grill Favorites. I have decided not to migrate this blog to the new space. Instead, I will just transfer it to a blogspot address and leave it here for posterity. I thought about taking it down completely, but there were a few posts that I didn't want to let go of. Besides, I may be starting a new chapter in my blog-life, but I can't forget my past!

I just set up wordpress. Super easy, with the help of tech support. It will provide the underlying structure of my new site. I'm really excited. I think you're going to like it.

If you following me here, I hope you will be kind enough to follow me to my new site. It will be not only more comprehensive, but better organized. I'll also be posting more often, too. Since I knew this was coming, I confess that I've been kind of lax in posting.

See ya at the new site!

1 comment:

Sandy Coleman said...

Hi. Congrats on working on a new site. Sounds exciting. I use wordpress and really like it. Although my wordpress skills are really limited. Can't wait to see your new site. Thanks for stopping by my blog with such nice words. Take care.