07 June 2010

Sad News

Those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter probably already know this, but I wanted to let the others know that my mother made her transition into the non-physical on Sunday afternoon. I so appreciate all the support, loving thoughts and prayers that have been sent on behalf of my mother and my family. I am so touched that people I don't know or haven't seen in years care that much. Thank you.

Because the next couple of weeks will be so hectic for me, I have decided to postpone the Mixed Grill Favorites Podcast for awhile. I will spend July recording and will post the next interview in August.

Thanks again for everyone's concern and affection during this time. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

4 comments:

Pallas said...

Oh Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss. It is sad to lose our parents. You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Jill said...

Cindy - I just saw your post on my blog feeds. I'm truly sorry to hear of your mom's passing! You, John, and your family will be in my prayers. Take care.

Julie Prichard said...

I didn't know this news, Cindy. Please know that I will be praying for you and your family. xo

Unknown said...

OMG, so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers...