You may notice that my list is very specific, with some projects broken down into steps. I know that isn't necessary for most people, but it really helps keep me focused and it helps me to plan my time more effectively. Besides, I really like crossing things off my list! It helps me feel accomplished and keep me feeling motivated!
Many thanks to Candy for introducing me to the Meetup. I've always been inspired by her lists and accomplishments. And thanks to Athena Dreams for putting this together each month.
I've got a lot to do this month (my personal to do list is even longer!), so I had better get to it. Wish me luck!
- Order inspiration cards
Research snap setter Order snap setter Order chalks for clipboard
- Stamp images for clipboard
- Finish attaching base to canvas on bracelets
- Finish one bracelet
- Pictures for AFAC application
- Re-assemble Inspiration piece
Design AFAC booth
- Respond to AFAC invite
- Color images for clipboard
- Pellon on base back (bracelets)
- Complete four collages
Sew book signatures
- Design business cards
- Conduct three - four podcast interviews
- Finish art journal
- Edit two - three podcasts
- Assembled decorated clipboard
- Apply for sales tax number