27 October 2008

Hubby's Birthday


Last Thursday (October 23) was my husband's birthday. John turned 40. His parents took us and Tammy to Black Angus for dinner on Wednesday, and then we went back to their house for coffee and bakery cake. Ward, John's father, took several pictures. This one is of our friend Tammy who is visiting from Arkansas, me and John -- blowing out candles. 


After dinner, Ward corralled us into the living room for small group shots. This is me, Husband John, and our friend Tammy. 


This is just me and John, the night before his 40th birthday. I usually dislike having my picture taken, but I love having my picture taken with him.


This is me and my oldest and dearest friend, Tammy. We've known each other since we were about 13 years old. We went to Junior High and High School together. We lost touch for a few years after high school but ran into each other in Wal-Mart in 1989 and have been fast friends ever since. In fact, we picked up right where we left off that night. It's been one of the most suppportive, encouraging and healthiest friendships of my life. She's a great friend.

No comments: