The rules are pretty straightforward, so there's no real reason I haven't responded to my tag before now:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag two of your other online art friends ... Do I still have two friends? LOL!
So here are my SIX things ...
1. My husband and I can't have children, so we have cats -- three delightful cats: Frankie, B'Orange, and Nana.
2. When I got married, I legally changed my name so that my middle name is now my maiden name. My full name, legally, is Cindy Jones Lantier.
3. I've been to a Presidential Inauguarual Ball ... And it wasn't as much fun as you might think.
4. I have well over 150 (probably over 200, if I stopped to count) college credits/hours/units, and yet I only have an Associate's Degree.
5. On January 16, I will have been married for 10 years.
6. I met my beloved husband in an internet chat room about 14 years ago.