08 March 2008

Art Journal Tutorial, Step Five


For the journaling in Step Five, I used my ZIG Memory System calligraphy pen in Chocolate. I didn’t have the suggested Sharpie pen. Actually, I had one in white, and it didn’t really want to write on my page! I suspect the Lumiere paints again. Maybe if I’d let the page dry overnight before I started journaling, the ink would have reacted better with the page. I don’t know. As it is, I can read it, and that’s the important thing.

All in all, I’m pleased with the final result.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy! It's a great set of pages!! I know what you mean about the pen problems...that happens to me all the time too...since I like the sharpie pens, it limits me to either black or white..I am on the perpetual hunt tfor good colored pens.

Thank you so much for playing along!!

Carmen said...

I think this turned out fantastic! I loved Julie's tutorial too!!!

Jill said...

Hi Cindy! Your journal page turned out awesome!!! I wonder if a spray of workable fixative, between layers, would've helped with the pen and stamping?