20 August 2008

New ATCs







I was in an arty mood this evening. Actually, It's 6:33 AM, and I'm just now thinking about getting ready for bed! I worked on my journal page for Collage Play with Crowabout -- I'll post that in a few minutes -- and then still felt like creating so I worked on ATCs. I'm leading a workshop this Saturday at the Redlands Art Association on ATCs to help us get prepared for an upcoming show we are having in October. I thought I ought to have some ATCs that I created to show off, so I worked on these five. Some of the backgrounds were already made, so really I just finished off most of them, but I did make the Asian Happiness ATC from scratch last night. It's one of the less complicated ATCs I've made in a long time, but I like the way it turned out. I have a Love stamp in the same style; I think I'll take it with me and demo embossing with it by making a companion card, if there is anyone who doesn't know how to do that at the workshop.

1 comment:

marianne said...

These are great!
Greetings >M<