30 January 2009

Another Show For Me???

A few days ago, I received a phone call from an acquaintance of mine who manages the art for a local coffee shop. She asked me if I'd be interested in doing a one-woman show. I told her that I'd have to check out the venue before I committed to the show, but I'm pretty excited about the opportunity! I'll either go Friday or Saturday to look at the space and see if it's something I can work with. My big concern is having enough art to fill the space! I sold three pieces at my Featured Artist Show and I've not replaced them in my inventory. I am working on a table-top item right now, but I don't know if the venue is table-top friendly -- another reason to check it out before I commit to the show.

For those of you who don't believe in coincidence ... Just this evening, I ran into a friend who asked if I was going to have another show anytime soon. That's almost weird, isn't it? A little wink from the Universe, perhaps?

No comments: