14 January 2009

Project365 CatchUp

I ought to be in bed, but I can't sleep; my legs are restless. I've taken something to calm them down. I thought I'd catch up on my picutre-a-day posts while I was waiting for my meds to kick in. The pics are in reverse order, with the most recent one on top. I'm feeling a bit better, so I should be able to stay caught up now.

Tuesday, I felt human again, with the help of Coricidine HBP. I still don't feel really well, but I was able to work at the Gallery for a few hours today. I finally got my final December bank deposit made! LOL! I'm planning on going in for most of the day on Wednesday. I bought these magazines several days ago, butI  just felt like dragging them out to look at them today. I read every issue of CPS; this is the first issue I've ever seen of artists' cafe

Monday, I felt pretty awful again, after my week-end of activity, so I stayed in bed most of the day. I really should have gone to the Gallery and worked, but I just couldn't make myself do it. I did drag myself to drawing class Monday night, but then I went home and went back to bed with the laptop. B'Orange, the shaggy duder, curled up on my chest as I was taking this picture, so you see the laptop on my legs between his fur!

Sunday night, John and I celebrated my father-in-law's 77th birthday with him and my mother-on-law. We went for dinner at the Black Angus and then went back to their house for cake and coffee. I truly enjoy their company, so it was a delightful evening. The yummy chocolate cake was from Albertsons

Saturday, 10 January, I took a bunch of cold medicine and then went to Collective Journey for a class in digital photography taught by Kevin Bondy of Vivid Treasures Photography. The class was very interesting. I'm eager to get to know my camera a bit better now. Must read instruction booklet!

At Christmas, the newley-married-Hutts gave us some S'mores-in-a-Jar. I made them up on Friday. Here's what they looked like when I took them out of the oven. They were yummy, though a bit awkward to eat. They were very crumbly when they were hot. When they cooled down, they were bar-like, but somewhat hard. Either way, they tasted pretty good.


Jill said...

Hi--that's a cool photo of the laptop! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I owe you an email or 3...will come later this week. Things are crazy as DH's days off have changed which means more single-mom time for me. Ugh.

e.beck.artist said...

that birthday cake pic is gorgeous!yum!