01 January 2009

Daily Picture Project?

Since I got my new digi-cam, I've been taking pictures of everything -- including my dinner at Claim Jumpers! I've decided to start a serious picture-a-day project. I mentioned before that it was a goal of mine to do that, but I've decided to make a commitment to it. I've had a couple of people mention that I should blog my daily photograph. I may, at some point, start a separate blog for that, but for the time being, I thought I'd incorporate the pics into Mixed Grill Favorites. Let me know if that works for you, or if it's distracting.

Today, I made art with a friend. She worked on photo-cards to sell at the Redlands Art Association and I worked on the background for a piece of art that I'm making for someone near-and-dear. Here's my background and my supplies, just before I cleaned up. I think I'll add a bit of darker blue to it ...

No comments: