07 January 2009

Scrapbooking


I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but I'm taking a class through Big Picture Scrapbooking called A Life Well Crafted, taught by Kolette and Jason Hall. The class lasts a year long, but I've only signed up for the first month to see if I'll like it. So far, I'm loving it. There is so much more depth to these assignments than just picking out pretty paper and gluing embellishments down on the pages. I'm looking into myself and learning about myself, as well as about scrapbooking. It's a good class. I'll probably continue on the month-to-month plan (in case I get overwhelmed when we eventually move). 

Above, you'll see some of the supplies for the Attribute Book I'm working on for this class. I'm making the book for my husband. I had a hard time finding papers to use that seemed masculine enough and that went with the album that I bought before the class started without knowing what it was for! I'm pretty happy with what I bought today. 

I hope to have the album finished by the end of the week. I'll share a bit of it here.

No comments: